Thursday, June 4, 2009

Calming Down

Original Weight: 293
Last Weight: 252
Current Weight: 255
Change in Weight: +3
Mood: Eh...

So for the most part, things are ok. I know I seemed a little...manic, the past few blogs, but really it's just a lot of built of frustration.

I am happy I reached the 40lb mark, even if I did fall a bit. I kinda hate that I squandered it away. I keep doing that. I need to get more discipline!

I am still at 255, which is one of the lowest weights I've ever been. I mean I know at some point, I must have been this weight. But I'll be damned if I remember when. It's probably been too long. And I've never exactly been weight conscious.

So I am back on the diet and I am going to try to go full force again. Tracking and everything! Just focus and try to go for it. I need to watch when I go out with J&S though. That is where I get in trouble. Although I was careful last night.

Anyway, to the friend front. J&S are so great! They've really stepped up to replace the vacant R. And I hardly ever have time to see C&A anymore. One of my high school friends, who's also named Rochelle, had become a lot closer as well!

I see the old group some of the time. We all went out a few nights ago and it was a ton of fun! But it's hard now with some of them being in new relationships.

I know I keep saying that I really want someone right now, but I really don't think it's in my best interest. Anbd I think I might actually be ok with that.

Well...maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment