Monday, June 1, 2009

Frustration!

So I am making this more about everything and not just my weight. It's my whole guide to becoming a new me all around.

Original Weight: 293
Last Weight: 258 ish
Current Weight: 252
Change in Weight: 6 ish
Mood: Frustrated!

I am so very, very, very sick of being fat! Just disgusted with it and disgusted with myself for being this way. I can do better! This is below me.

I hate that I can't get a boyfriend because of it! It's bullshit! I'm fun! I'm pretty! And I deserve it!

I fell off for awhile and was eating whatever the fuck I wanted. No bueno! I gained too much! BAD! BAD! BAD!

And the bullshit part is that all my friends are hooked up now and happy. And I have no part in it. Single ladies club is getting small.

But like I said I can do better and I will! I am going to start running. I am going to do the couch to 5K. I will do better. And I will be thinner. End of story.

Sorry....I had a bad, bad, bad day. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment