Monday, October 5, 2009

Everything hits you at once!

Have you ever had one of those days where you thought to yourself "does everyone want me to have a bad day?" The weird thing is, I fucking cleaned and de-cluttered my room all damn day just so I could try to start to declutter my life and yet, it cluttered itself right back up again. And I slept well too!! Woke up early, all ready to greet the day and what do you know, all hell has broken loose at work. Some kids have strep throat, my boss is worried about communication, I worked from the moment I woke up, straight through to rehearsal time! Rehearsal was exhausting and my job is getting more and more intensive as we grow closer and closer to show.

Then there is the Bro!! Fucking breaker of promises who has a party and leaves all his shit here! There is a really strong chance that I might sell all his shit on eBay! Prick! I can only hope more shit will actually declutter tomorrow, if not my life's going to SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment