Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Encouragement

Current Weight: 286! Yeah!!
Change in Weight: -1
Lbs to Goal 1 Weight: 10...that should be easy right?
Goal 1 Prize: New Jeans!! (Unless I fit into my skinny jeans...then a new shirt or skirt!!)
Current Points Used Today: 8
Current Week Points Left: 35 (Holla! Saving for Friday)
Current Activity Points Today: 3
Current Activity Weekly Total: 23
Current Mood: Feelin' good!

So I woke up today and was less then enthusiastic about exercising. But I wanted to check my weight on Wii Fit, so I hopped on anyway. I discovered I am down a pound and a half! Holla! Sure enough, that was enough motivation for me to do 15 minutes of yoga, and 20 minutes of ab stuff. Funny how that works.

Eating is still going well, but I am never using enough points. Last night I still had 7 points left over and I wasn't hungry, so I just left them. But of course they advise you to eat those points. I'm really scared that they will take away my points drastically next week if I don't use them, and what if I am less motivated to do this next week. I am trying today to spread them out a bit more so it's easier to reach my goal.

I'm hoping the weight change will help me stay motivated. And if that doesn't work, I'll look to J. One thing I can say is that the new lease on life is helping me stay motivated to be more on top of more things in my life. It's a nice change. It sort of reminds me of college.

When I was in college I had quite a day. I got up in the morning, did my class and radio stuff. Came home and had lunch and did showering and all that stuff. Then I would go do some work up at the theatre, maybe have a few more classes. Have some dinner, go to rehearsal all night, go out and party with friends, come home, crash and start all over again. So much happened in my day. Now I get up, have to drag myself to work on the few days I do. Mostly I sit around, have to convince myself to do anything: cook, clean, do work, etc. Take a shower, go to bed. It feels like I've lost my will to live. Emotionally I am still there, but physically, I have given up. And I HATE that feeling!! It needs to go away. Lately though, it is, and I am starting to make changes. I feel like I should be doing something, no scratch that, I WANT to be doing something most of the time I am just sitting and watching TV or whatever. So now I just have to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment