Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pain, pain, pain.

Current Weight: 287!!! Holla!!
Change in Weight: -5
Lbs to Goal 1 Weight: 11
Goal 1 Prize: New Jeans!!
Current Points Used Today: Only 3!
Current Week Points Left: 35
Current Activity Points Today: 9...shopping counts for a ton!!
Current Activity Weekly Total: 20
Current Mood: Hurting!!

Ok so I woke up this morning with the most incredible pain in my thighs (no laughing please!). And all I could think was that I really didn't think that I have pushed myself yesterday. And I didn't. Later on, I went to squat and lo and behold I figured it out. I was squatting constantly yesterday to talk to my kids in class! Bingo! Yahtzee!! I am the winner. Or loser. You know, it depends on how you look at it.

Anyway we went shopping today and I went low fat, no fat, diet, good point value crazy! I think I did a good job though. And I discovered today that Dad's chili is a mere 6 points a bowl!! Double holla! Of course that is without cheese and crackers which I will add like a mad woman. But I could have two bowls without and still be in a good range!! Yay!!

So all in all, day 2 of the diet is going well. Still working out the kinks in the program and a few in myself. And I know it is going to get harder because for every bloody good for you diet food I bought, the fam bought something extra super bad for you. Figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment