Thursday, February 5, 2009

Big Day...eeek!

Original Weight: 293
Last Weight: 280
Current Weight: 280
Change in Weight: 0
Lbs to Goal 1 Weight: 4
Goal 1 Prize: New Dress Pants (which I already bought...but I won't wear until those last 4 points are gone.
Lbs to Goal 2 Weight: 12
Goal 2 Prize: Mom pays for my dreaded speeding ticket without complaint.
Current Points Used Today: 42.5
Current Week Points Left: 27.5
Current Activity Points Today: 0
Current Activity Weekly Total: 14
Total Activity Points: 47
Current Mood: Good...nervous about the food today

So no change in weight today and I have a big old meal. I knew I was going to have it though, C and I have been planning to go out to Buffalo Wild Wings for a month or so now. I ate light this morning though, which helped save me. And it was so good! I think as long as I only do it once in awhile, I am fine. So back on the diet for sure tomorrow, and I might do a bit of an extra work out later after The Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment