Sunday, February 1, 2009

The First Official Weigh In

Current Weight: 282
Change in Weight: -1
Lbs to Goal 1 Weight: 6
Goal 1 Prize: I changed again...new dress pants because they are falling off me!
Lbs to Goal 2 Weight: 14
Goal 2 Prize: Mom pays for my dreaded speeding ticket without complaint.
Current Points Used Today: 12
Current Week Points Left: 35, new week
Current Activity Points Today: 0
Current Activity Weekly Total: 0, new week
Current Mood: Content

I did my official weight check in today at the website and officially I have lost 10 pounds (11 really because I gained one). The website celebrated me, my parents celebrated me, it's a good day!! They adjusted my daily points down to 35, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be. As you can see, I added a second goal. Mom said she would pay my ticket if I lost 25 pounds. So yay! Doubly good!!

Yesterday was hard with the pizza, but I came home and made an alternative pizza that was way better for me, and I stayed under my points by 2.5! I am really proud of myself!! This is one of the best things I have ever done, I love seeing the results, watching my little chart on the Wii Fit slope down! It's really fulfilling. And despite the bad weekend I have been having, I am still really happy because I have been working on this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment