Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Way of Checking Up on Things

Original Weight: 293
Last Weight: 278
Current Weight: 277
Change in Weight: -1
Lbs to Goal 2 Weight: 9 (Back in the single digits...lets hope it sticks)
Goal 2 Prize: Mom pays for my dreaded speeding ticket without complaint.
Lbs to Goal 3 Weight: 14
Goal 3 Prize: New Summer Outfit
Current Points Used Today: 19
Current Week Points Left: 29.5
Current Activity Points Today: 0
Current Activity Weekly Total: 7
Total Activity Points: 110
Current Mood: Doin' Fine

So I am slowly climbing back down again. Yay!! I need to be way more careful, and I know it. Today I think I will be in good.

My friend A is in design school and she is my plus sized girl! So she is doing a design project and has asked me to be a model for her. So I am going to be able to watch my measurements go down via her which is kind of awesome. The show is on April 1st, so we have sometime. We'll see! And I have already seen some changes. My tummy looks smaller, my thighs look smaller and my face looks smaller! It's so freaking awesome!!

I bought new shirts today, and some fit, some don't. But they will!

Lastly I want to talk about lying. I still want to lie to my point counter and luckily I don't because I always realize that it doesn't care. The only person I lie to is myself. And what is the point in that.

Of course I also hate when I go over, I totally beat myself up over it. Grr!! It drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment