Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1 of my 30-Day Shred

Holy crap does that work out kick my ass. And stupid me, I woke up so damn late to do it, I forgot to weigh myself, so I did a half assed weight later with wet hair and compensated and well, lets just say we will try again tomorrow.

245 though today, so not half bad for being off my diet.

And my food intake was good thanks to 0 point yogurt and jello. And I stayed up and active all day, more wins for me. Now if I can just keep this up, I'll be good. Yay for my 30 day girls, they are making this so easy!!

Anyway here is my infamous Day 1 picture. I blame C & D, who posted their pics. I felt like the odd man out. Why not all be in it together? And with the glasses on!!!




And keep in mind, this was me in January 2009, so I have come a VERY long way already. A lovely 50 lbs!! Wow, sometimes I don't realize the change until I actually see it with these pics. Holy cow! I can't wait to lose more!!




No comments:

Post a Comment