Sunday, April 18, 2010

Days 6 & 7

Alright, I finally have a chance to just breathe for a moment. Albeit, barely. I am still at work, just waiting for the show to get out.

So yesterday was a weird day. I woke up and felt awful, totally sick to my stomach. I figured it was just the lack of sleep I had gotten and I told myself that if I got up and worked out I would be fine. So I turned on the DVD, stretched out and started. First set up jumping jacks made me queasy. Second set made me nauseous. By the third set I had to run to the bathroom. I didn't throw up, but I was that queasy. So I went back, skipped all the cardio and just did strength and abs, which seemed ok. I know it's not the full work out, and I feel awful, but something about jumping was turning my stomach.

Today I could not get out of bed (for several extraneous reasons) and decided I was probably just going to leave work angry, so I might as well save the workout for after. And boy am I glad I did. I am going to need a way to work out my frustration after this. I'm going to write another blog about that, so if you want to find out why I am so bogged down you can read it, and if you just like keeping up on how weight loss and the work out is going, you can just skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment