Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 4

I actually feel like I have very little to say about Day 4. The workout is becoming somewhat routine. It almost feels like talking about my workout would be just as boring as talking about brushing my hair. And I have exciting hair, it's always tangled!

The workout is still hard, but it gets easier everyday. I can sustain longer, and the pain in my muscles is going away. When I woke up this morning I didn't feel any of the pain I had felt in the days before. The pain does seem to resurface during the workout though, mostly in my quads. And for some reason the jumping is killing my calves. Hell, my calves kill me long before the cardio aspect does.

I checked my weight today, I am down to 245.6 which is quite a change from the 246.7, and for 4 days, 1.1 lbs is a lot! It's not going to add up to 30lbs in 30 days, but they tell you results are not typical. Still if I lose 1.1 lb every 4 days that is 7.7 lbs in 28 days. So I would estimate that it would come down to 8 lbs in a month. I can handle 8lbs in a month. That means I can be 238 at by mid May, and 202 by the time I move to Cali.

Of course all the pens on whether or not a I stick to the diet and workout plan. And I still having really big dinners, what happens if I cut those? Intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment