Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 16? 17? I've lost track!

So I have no idea what day we are on! Anyone?

All I know is that level 2 seems to be aggrivating my plantar fasciitis (that is the actual spelling.) My darn foot is killing me today, I'm actually limping from it, I've never limped before! So I am out for the full workout today. I did, however, do many of the strength exercises and all of the ab exercises from both level one and two. Problem is, it doesn't feel like a workout. I think later on I am going to try and go for a bike ride. I figure it's a good way to get my cardio without putting the strain on my foot.

Good news is that I can feel the inflammation going down again, so I should be back at the workout tomorrow. And this time around I am going to wrap my foot before I workout, hopefully that should take care of it.

I have to say though, I did so well on the workout yesterday! I felt great! I wish I could feel that way everyday, and not be in the pain I am in today. :( Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment