Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Strange and Wonderous Thoughts are These...

I had a good day. Let's start there. The air has been full of positivity all day long. I good work out, I hurt way less then yesterday, and things seemed to be going my way. I got up and went to work, even did 2 classes when I normally have Wednesdays off. Energy bounding all day.

Then, after my last class as I was driving home down Jewell, skipping traffic for once, I was staring at the mountains, enjoying the sunset and I thought to myself, "I want to go for a walk...or maybe even exercise." Yeah! I want to exercise. And on a day that I have already exercised on! Who am I? Who have I become? I like her!

Now, turns out that I have a lot to do tonight, and I likely won't get the change to get much exercise in, but really the point is that I wanted to. I NEVER want to! It's such a great feeling. And to B, C, & D, my lovely partners in crime, part of the credit is due to you. I can't wait to get online everyday to see how your days were. Keep up the good work, you are all so AWESOME!!

Oh and I got Chinese for dinner, just lettuce wraps! Oh and an egg roll. What a happy girl am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment