Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 10

So day 10 has been so easy and normal it almost feels like there is nothing to write. I did the workout sans dvd again today since I am still in California, then because again I felt like it, I went down to the gym and worked out there for awhile. I just did about 15 minutes on the treadmill and another 15 on the bike. Then some yoga and I was done. It felt good, but it'll be interesting to move onto the second level tomorrow. And there is pole dancing tomorrow. Shit, this might be hard.

On a related note, can one suffer from low altitude sickness? Shifting even between Alamosa and Denver, I feel changes, though never major. And going up to Mt. Evans I have to be very, very careful and make sure I hydrate like crazy. But today I feel very strange. Not bad, but different. Could it be low altitude sickness, or am I crazy? I do feel this way everytime I go here or LA or anywhere under about 1000 ft (Oakland is 42!!), so it's not a one off thing. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment