Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take that Day 3!

So I had issues getting my ass out of bed this morning. I set the alarm for 8. Then hit snooze and didn't wake up until 9:15!! I don't even rememeber hitting snooze that much. I've decided that I need to go back to my iHome clock, not my celly. Much better and I can pick a song to wake up too!!

While lying in bed trying to convince myself to get up, I laid in bed debating. I hurt so much yesterday and I was really tired, I thought to myself "just skip today, rest, and get back to it tomorrow."

So I sat up, got out of bed and I felt great! So great I could in no way justify not doing the work out, plus the guilt was eating away at me. So I got up, did the workout and can I tell you something? Totally made that work out my bitch!

Sticking to my diet at night though has been horrible. On Monday I indulged in far too much salad, then last night I went overboard on hummus and falafel. But I just keep telling myself I could be over indulging on cake and ice cream and cookies, so at least it's healthy food. Right?

I don't know. I do know that I love my new commitment to my diet, my super awesome new workout, the great friends that are working with me, and terrific mood that all of this puts me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment